From: Scott Howell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Seems some may not have gotten my msg clearly do to the caps lock key I
didn't realize it was on.
Sorry about that, the speech synth I use doesn't always do well in
changing the pitch so I know the key is locked.
Ok, so here's what is left.
Just added Single lever Ten-Tec paddle. Very good shape. $30
1. all handkeys are sold.
2. Ladderline is sold
3. APC UPS 420 watt with all cables manuals original new in box, and will
work with Linux/Unix and Windows/NT $175.
4. 40ft approx that is, RG213/U
5. approx 35ft RG8X (mini 8X)
6. 2 High Q baluns new, will handle easily 100 watts, but my xyl couldn't
find the pwr rating, but I would be willing to go out on a limb and say
they handle 500 watts or more.
THey are pretty good size $20 or $35 for the pair
7. about 100ft stranded antenna wire. Same wire used on the g5rv
8. A box full of many items including a hand foll of reducers for RG174,
RG8X/RG59, 6 position antenna switch (missing knob) N type connectors,
several plugs 1/4 & 1/8 for making up cords for keys, and a number of
There's likely other stuff in there I can't recall. I'll take $15 for all
9. MFJ 1700B 76 radios and 6 antennas can be connected, Also, has
input/output for an inline tuner etc.
Excellent condx. $45.
All items priced include shipping.
tnx es 72/73 de Scott/n3byy
Search QRP-L Archives
QRP-L Archive |
[ 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 ]
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 on Sat Aug 12 2000 - 18:23:17 EDT