From: Bradford D Bilbrey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Still out of work here in Tucson, so more stuff is going to be
1. Kenwood TS-430 with the FM unit and SSB filter installed. Includes
mobil mount and Turner 350 mic. The only problem is an intermittant
ON/OFF switch. Make a reasonable offer.
2. 5 watt QRP CW 2 band (15 & 20 meter) transmitter. VXO with one 20
meter crystal and two 15 meter crystals. Nice enclosure. The parts are
worth more! ( I will throw in a 20 meter DC receiver has some unknown
problem too.) $ 20.00
3. QRP tuner, "T" type, tapped coil and two varable caps $ 15.00
4. Antenna coaxial switch, rated at 1000 watts, 3 position made by
5. HAM 2000 CD-Rom $ 10.00
6. Unfinished A & A Engineering Smart Batter Charger, only needs an
enclosure & transformer and a few resistors. $10.00
7. FT-208R handy talky with leather case and speaker mic. $75.00
Brad Bilbrey KE7MU
Get the Internet just the way you want it.
Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month!
Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.
Search QRP-L Archives
QRP-L Archive |
[ 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 ]
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 on Fri Jun 02 2000 - 11:41:45 EDT