From: chuck adams (email@example.com)
1. Nice writeup by Wayne Burdick about the new and improved
NorCal 40 (my membership number :-) ), called the NC40a.
It is definitely a must have in my inventory of rigs. Still
kicking myself in the rear for selling the original version.
2. At Pacificon, I told Wayne, Doug, and the crew, after operating
the Sierra, that I might have been operating my AF and RF gain
controls in reverse. Sorry gang, but I had them right. Must
of been thinking about when the KW a couple of blocks away came
3. If my antenna situation works out, I should be on 40M at night
to see how many countries you can get from FL with 0.95W out
in the FL keys. Still haven't found out if any othe islands are
worth swimming over to start an mini-DXpedition.
4. Will be in FL saturday night and for 10 days thereafter. I will
have the laptop and be checking in.
5. Gotta run, thunderstorms in the area and don't wanna lose the
Chuck Adams K5FO CP-60
Search QRP-L Archives
QRP-L Archive |
[ 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 ]
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 on Fri Jun 02 2000 - 11:27:08 EDT