From: Ron Majewski (email@example.com)
Hello to all!
These are the QRP rigs in use at wb8ruq:
* 160m to 10m, 10w ssb and cw
* The theory is that this was manufactured for the Japanese
experimenter class HF license. Any more info on this?
* Great rig! Have worked 35 states with it. Bought it from Chuck (k5fo)
20m OHR Spirit
* another solid radio
Tuna-Tin Two Tx
* 250 mW, 40m, xtal controlled. Anyone remember this from QST, ca. 1976?
* Selectable QRP levels via the microphone gain control
* great receiver for contests
+++ How about listing antennas too? +++
160m: quarter wave, end fed inverted "L" at 20ft
- badly in need of an upgrade!
80m: half sloper, apex at 50ft, slopes SSE
40m: quarter wave ground plane at 17ft, 6 radials
- currently down for the XYL's gardening season :)
- excellent performance!
- hope to get this up higher this fall
: sloping dipole, apex at 50ft, slopes ENE
- not too great
20/15/10m: Cushcraft A3, 3el yagi at 60ft
72/3 -- Ron (wb8ruq).
Search QRP-L Archives
QRP-L Archive |
[ 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 ]
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 on Fri Jun 02 2000 - 11:27:00 EDT